We recognise the value that specialist organisations provide for those affected by unacceptable behaviour, violence and harassment.
Please find a list of national services below that you or someone you are close to may wish to access…
● Citizens Advice provides some information if you’re being bullied or harassed at work
● The Samaritans provide emotional support to anyone in emotional distress, struggling to cope, or at risk of suicide throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. Call 116 123, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
● Tell Mama measure anti-Muslim hate crimes and harassment
● Stop Hate UK offer support to victims of hate crime
● Mermaids have been helping gender-diverse kids, young people and their families since 1995
● The Havens specialist support for people who have been raped or sexually assaulted. For urgent advice and appointments, please call 020 3299 6900.
● Solace provides advice and support for women for domestic abuse and sexual violence.
● Galop is a charity that supports lesbian, gay, bi, trans and queer people affected by sexual and domestic violence.
● Changing Faces is the UK’s leading charity for everyone with a scar, mark or condition on their face or body that makes them look different.
● Survivors UK offer information, support and counselling for men and boys who have been raped or sexually abused.
● Mencap is the leading voice of learning disability.
● Deaf Plus offer a wide range of services to our clients to develop their potential and promote independence and wellbeing.
● Community Security Trust, a charity that protects British Jews from antisemitism and related threats.